In this guide, we are going to see how to schedule a Spice on TexAu.
TexAu offers different types of scheduling.
- At Regular Intervals
- Every Day
- Days of the week
- Days of the month
- Specific dates
Let's go over each and understand the concept.
At Regular Intervals
- If you want to run the Spice after every fixed set of interval, like 15 minutes or 1 hour then choose this option.
- This also provides advance options like from which date and time you want to start and when you want to stop the Spice.
- You can also provide working hours when your Spice will execute, for example, if you want to only run the Spice from Morning 10 AM to 6 PM ( In case you're sending messages to users or connection requests ) you can provide that option as well.
- Use this option if you want to run the Spice just once. This is the easiest option.
- If you want to run the Spice every day at specific time.
- You can also provide start date and end date, when you want the Spice to start and on which date it should stop the schedule.
Rest other three options are quite easy to undestand.
Days of the week
- If you want the Spice to run on specific days of the week, you can choose this option.
Days of the month
- If you want to run the Spice on specific days of the month, say 4-5 times in a month, you can choose this option.
- If you want to run the Spice on specific dates only then you can choose this option.
This is all related to Schedule A Spice. We have more options available when you execute CSV or Google sheet with Spices. It is covered in another article.
Hope this helps.
If you have any questions related to scheduling, please reach out to us on Support.