TexAu desktop app allows you to run Spices with CSV and Google Sheet support right from your computer. In this guide we will walk through all the steps you need to set up TexAu Desktop App in MacOS.
Step 1: Download TexAu Desktop App
- First we need to do download the app from here - Download TexAu MacOS App
- This link will download the App in your computer
Step 2: Move TexAu to your Applications folder
- This is a very common step that we follow in macOS after installing any application.
- Simply Drag and Drop TexAu app to Application Folder.
Step 3: Open and Start using the App
- This is the final step, you need to visit the Applications folder, find TexAu App.
- Right click on the app and select "Open" option.
- This will open the app and start running.
Step 4: In case if you receive any warning
If you see any warning message about TexAu, simply select "Open". Warning is not shown for everyone but for a few users depending on system preferences, they can be a warning of "App was downloaded from an unidentified developer..." please select Open and run the app if this warning appears.
To solve this, simply go to your Applications, select TexAu and do a right click and select "Open".
If you face any other issues, please reach out to support and we will be respond to you ASAP!