In this guide we are going to see how to add leads from TexAu CRM, which contains Spice results to a Lemlist campaign.
Add leads from TexAu CRM to Lemlist campaign
Here is the step by step process to accomplish this.
Step 1: Add Lemlist API key in your global variables.
Since we are going to use Lemlist in different Recipes and CRM, best would be to copy Lemlist API key and adding it in TexAu account as a global variable.
- Login to your Lemlist account and go to your integrations page or click on this link - https://app.lemlist.com/integrations
- You will see "API" section and you API will be mentioned there
- Copy your API key and let's go to TexAu accounts page and then variables.
- Click on new variable and then give it a good name, something like Lemlist-API-Key or Lemlist_Key and paste your key there.
Now Lemlist API key has been added as a global variable and you can use across the whole platform.
Let's see how to use Lemlist with CRM.
Step 2: Adding data from CRM to Lemlist
- This is a very simple process, all you need to do is go to Spice which provides emails, since emails is a mandatory field for Lemlist, this integration will only work with Spices which provide emails.
- Go to actions and select "Add leads to lemlist" it will ask you to fill the data and map the column name which contains the emails, once done,
Now you know how to push data from TexAu CRM to Lemlist 🙂