Let's see step by step process to add Luminati proxy details on TexAu.
Step 1: Getting the proxy details
OR go to Tools → API → Other Software
Step 2: Preparing the format for TexAu
- As in the above Luminati screenshot you have Proxy, Port, User and Password.
- On TexAu you will need ProxyName, Proxy URL, Username and password.
- ProxyName - it can be anything you like. We recommend writing something like CITYNAME-PROVIDER to easily identify this proxy is of which city and from which provider. Ex - SF-LUMINATI
- Proxy - This will be in this format: [<http://PROXY>:PORT](<http://proxy>:PORT)
- Username - This will be User data from Luminai.
- Password - This will be the Password data from Luminati.
Now we have all the data ready. Let's add and see Test our Proxy
Final Step 3: Adding the proxy details on TexAu
- Login to TexAu and go to accounts page or simply go here → https://app.texau.com/account
- Go to Proxy tab and click on "New Proxy" button.
- Add all the details that we prepared from the previous steps and click on "Test proxy" button.
If the proxy location seems perfect. Click on "Update proxy" and you're all set.
Step 4: Using proxy with TexAu Spices
Now you can use proxy with any Spice, simply click on the "Use Proxy" switch and select the proxy you want to use.
Step 5: Proxy with TexAu Recipes
On your Recipe page, you'll find the same switch, simple enable it and select the proxy, click Done.
Hope this article was useful.
Don't forget to give your feedback by using any of these emojis below 👇
Any suggestions, feedback and thoughts on this? Click on the chat icon present on the corner ➡️OR ↘️
Last updated on: 15-Dec-2019 at 1:11:59 PM