We have released our chrome extension which can grab cookies easily, just by clicking on a button. This tutorial explains how to get cookies manually if you face any issues with our extension.
So let's get started.
In Google Chrome
- Open a new tab and visit the website whose cookie you're looking for.
- Right-click anywhere on the page and click on Inspect.
3. Switch to Applications tab.
4. Then select Cookies. And there you will find the information you need.
- Just hit shift+F9 and you will see all the cookie information for the website you're visiting.
What do I need to do now?
Each Spice will tell you in the input section the specific cookie they need.
So for example, for LinkedIn, you will be looking for the li_at value which will look something like this:
For all other platforms:
Please refer this table for cookie name of different platforms.
Copy this value and paste it in the input section of your TexAu Spice.
And you're all set! 🙂